Wednesdays, September 6–December 13 | 6:30-8pm | Shea A9
DivorceCare is a 13-week support group and seminar. DivorceCare is facilitated by people who have experienced and understand the pain of separation or divorce. You will become part of a small support group where you will be able to talk about the information presented during the DVD seminar. You will learn how to deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding your life. Topics covered include: anger, depression, loneliness, kids, financial survival, and forgiveness. DivorceCare is non-denominational and features biblical teaching for recovery. There is a $15 workbook fee, but scholarships are available. For more information on the DivorceCare program, visit www.divorcecare.org. To register for the class, please fill out the form below with your information. You will be contacted by the counseling ministry before the class begins. If you have any other questions, please call the counseling office at 480.824.7239.
- “I really enjoyed hearing other people’s stories. It helps you realize you are not alone.”
- “I liked the honesty of the DVDs and the variety of topics they covered.”
- “I liked the wisdom that was shared in the DVDs. It showed real people with problems and how they overcame them through God.”
- “I look forward to coming every Sunday.”
- “So much peace has come to me. I have been doing more Bible reading and much more prayer!”